Best Gaming Laptop Under 300 -There are a number of cheap gaming laptops that are around or less than $300. They all vary in various aspects. It is, therefore, important for a gamer to conduct adequate and quality research on these laptops so as to identify the best option. By selecting the best option, one will end up purchasing a good quality gaming laptop at the value of his or her money. From the above analysis, It is clear that a good gaming laptop should have the latest and most powerful graphics. Another significant factor to always consider is the processor speed, display, and the memory of the laptop. The bigger the display of the screen, the better.
Try and consider your gaming needs before buying a laptop on a budget. If you are in search of a light to medium gaming, try laptops with Windows OS with at least 4GB RAM and ample memory space to spare. For faster and more android reliable gaming, try Chromebooks. They are quite quick and have free online storage facilities.
Comparing the ten laptops we reviewed, the Acer Aspire Slim 5 takes top spot in our list. The basis of this decision is its high price-performance ratio, its superb display, and good battery life. You’ll be able to have a great gaming experience with all these features.
What is your favorite gaming laptop under $300? Let me know in the comment section.
If you’re looking for gaming laptops under 300 that provide smooth gameplay of most of the older games, without sacrificing your paycheck, then all the aforementioned gaming laptops under 300 fit the bill. For their price, they come packed with an incredible assortment of features that allow you to enjoy both work and play in equal measure. These cheap laptops are portable and provide consistent use before draining up on juice. So whether you want to compete in Torchlight or play older titles like Team Fortress 2, they’ve got you covered! However, make sure you get a decent motherboard with your machine, in fact you probably want the best motherboards for i9 9900back to menu ↑
1.Dell Inspiron 14
back to menu ↑
- 14" FHD (1920x1080) TN 220nits Anti-glare
- MediaTek MT8173C (4C, 2x A72 @2.1GHz + 2x A53 @1.7GHz); Integrated PowerVR GX6250
- 4GB Soldered LPDDR3-1866; 64GB eMMC 5.1
- Google Chrome operating system enables effortless Internet browsing;
back to menu ↑
3.High Performance HP
- Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by -qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Renewed .
- Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Dual Core Processor
- 14. 0" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- 4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM - 128GB SATA Solid State Drive
- Windows 10
back to menu ↑
4.Lenovo Ideapad S145
- 15.6" display, 1TB Hard Drive for data storage, 4GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM Memory, Windows 10, Webcam.
- AMD Dual-Core A6-9225 APU processor (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.0 GHz burst frequency, 1 MB cache) with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics.
- DVD-Writer: reads and writes CDs and DVDs, Full-size island-style keyboard with integrated numeric keypad, Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support.
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combo, Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, Dual speakers.
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 1x USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo.
back to menu ↑
- Display: 11. 6" full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS multi-touch
- Processor: Intel Pentium N4200 Quad-Core (Up to 2. 5GHz)
- RAM: 4GB DDR3L memory, Hard drive: 64GB eMMC
- WiFi/Bluetooth connections: 802. 11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz) Bluetooth 4. 0, 11. 40" x 7. 90" x 0. 56" 2. 76 lbs
- Speakers: 2 built-in stereo speakers built-in digital microphon, Battery: 2-cell Li-Ion (4670 mAh) battery, up to 10 hours battery life, Acer Spin 1 notebooks operating system: Windows 10 home in S mode
back to menu ↑
6.ASUS Laptop L406
- Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal subscription included
- Windows 10 Home in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- 14.0'' HD (1366x768), matte display with ASUS NanoEdge Bezel
- Thin and lightweight design: 0.7” thin and 2.87 lbs light
- 64GB eMMC flash storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM for fast boot time and application performance; Ergonomic chiclet keyboard
- Lightning fast Wi Fi 5 (802.11ac) keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
back to menu ↑
7.Dell Latitude E6520
- Intel Core i7 i7-2620M 2.70 GHz. LATI E6520 I7-2620M 4GB 320GB DVDRW 15.6IN WL BT W7P 64BIT 9CELL NOTEBK. 1366 x 768 WXGA Display - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel GMA HD 3000 Graphics Card - Bluetooth - Webcam - Genuine Windows 7 Professional - HDMI
back to menu ↑
8.HP 14inch Stream
- AMD A4-9120e Dual-Core Processor Up To 2.2 GHz, 4GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM, 64GB SSD Hard Drive
- 14" Diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-Backlit (1366 x 768), AMD Radeon R3 Graphics, HP Webcam With Integrated Digital Microphone
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) And Bluetooth 5 Combo, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only), 1x USB 2.0 Type-A (Data Transfer Only), 1x RJ-45; 1x AC Smart Pin, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo, No Optical Drive
- Windows 10 Home OS, Dual Speakers, 4-Cell Battery
back to menu ↑
- TERRIFIC DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEEDS - A90B+ Pro Windows Laptop PC features 5 GHz WIFI which means the download and upload speeds are atleast 2x faster than traditional laptops. Furthermore, our A90B+ pro is designed such that it can handle complex tasks with ease. A90B+ pro (v2) is 135% faster than our T90B+ pro (v1) according to bench mark tests.
- SUPPORTS HDD UPTO 1TB - Your new Lapbook comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of on-board eMMC storage with the option to expand the memory up to 256GB with a Micro SD card (tf-card) or Insert a HDD (upto 1TB) and increase the internal storage immediately.
- SUPER LIGHT AND FLEXIBLE - Fusion5 A90B+ Pro New notebook laptop is light and easy to carry around weighing just 1246 grams. Do more with Windows 10 Professional. Laptop is backed by Windows 10 Professional edition.
- AMAZING VIEWER EXPERIENCE - This Fusion5 Laptop PC come with an Amazing 14.1" 1920*1080 Full HD IPS display meaning you can now compute on the move in stunning Full HD and High resolution for the Ultimate portable Windows notebook laptop experience
- 12 MONTHS USA WARRANTY AND SERVICE CENTRE ASSISTANCE - Fusion5 is honouring warranties since 2010. We have the upmost confidence in our product range of Laptops and Notebooks - so much so that we offer a full 12 month USA warranty period, applicable to our Service Centre.
back to menu ↑
- [Powerful Core] - Powerful and efficient Intel quad core Gmini Lake N4020 processor, with fundamental frequency of 1.1GHz and burst frequency of 2.6GHz, based on 14nm technology and 5W ultra-low power design. The built-in high-performance Intel UHD graphics 600 ensures faster image processing and provides higher image quality.
- 【Storage What You Need】- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD storage helps you run multiple apps seamlessly. With up to 128GB TF expansion provides plenty of room for your documents, photos and videos. A separate M.2 SSD expansion is provided for greater space and faster read/write speed, which helps to keep all your favorite media files along with you, such as eBooks, songs, videos, photos, music, etc.
- 【Thinner and Lighter】- CHUWI HeroBook laptop computer weighs only 3.06lb（1.39kg） and slims to 0.84 inch（2.13cm）, perfect for at-home or on-the-go computing. It's a good choice for your life and you can take it anywhere. And the slim laptop has 14.1 inch Full HD 1920x1080 IPS display which provides better view experience when watching videos and daily working.
- 【Long Battery Life】- A monstrous 38Wh polymer lithium-ion battery with ultra-low power interl CPU enables it last over 9 hours. With fast charge technology, you can get longer time for your work, learning or entertainment. Note: Battery life will vary based on device settings and Apps usage.
- [7-in-One] - Equipped with high-speed m.2, 1 x USB 3.0 + 1 x USB2.0, fast charging DC port, 3.5mm headphone jack, micro SD card slot, TF card. It supports Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4G WiFi, 4 speakers, single camera and dual microphone. A mini HDMI can support audio and 4k60hz video output, you can connect the device to a high-definition display or projector, and support Gigabit Ethernet through a dongle. So THE Herobook Pro laptop can meet your needs and make you enjoy life better.
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Laptop Under 300 – BUYER’S GUIDE
When it comes to great gaming laptops, the processor is one of the main elements that come into consideration. This is because it deals with all of the aspects of playing games, aside from the graphics.
The processor affects the overall performance of the laptop which will either enhance or take away from your gaming experience, depending on the type of processor that you have.
For gamers on a budget of $300, it’s difficult to find the more advanced processors that are available with the high-end laptops. Ideally, you’d want a laptop that has an Intel Core i5 processor or above for playing more complex games.
However, for casual gamers on a budget, you can still have fun using Intel Core i3 and more basic AMD processors. Dual-core processors may be a better option for those looking to push the limits with a $300 gaming laptop as it can help the CPU to function better to game with minimal problems.
The graphics card (GPU) is another one of the major elements to consider when choosing a gaming laptop. A good quality graphics card will deal with the images being displayed on the screen through data being processed and information being sent to the monitor to let you see the game with minimal delay.
This is a strenuous process when it comes to playing games due to how many things are happening on the screen at once. Therefore, a laptop with an effective graphics card will enhance your gameplay and not detract from it.
Some of the more expensive gaming laptops typically come with NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards. However, gaming laptops for under $300 usually come with AMD Radeon or Intel UHD graphics cards.
Gaming can put a lot of stress on the available RAM that your laptop has. Laptops under $300 usually come with 4 or 8 GB of RAM. While you can still enjoy casual gaming with 4 GB of RAM, it’s more likely that the laptop will have lagging issues or begin to slow down quicker.
For the most part, it’s recommended to use laptops that have at least 8 GB of RAM for gaming. It’s also worth considering whether the laptop you’re interested in lets you upgrade the RAM.
If so, you can upgrade the RAM at a later stage so that you don’t have to spend as much in one go on a laptop with more RAM.
Display & Resolution
The display and resolution are crucial aspects that make the gaming experience more immersive. If you want to play games in full HD, you’d want to stick with the laptops that have at least 1920 x 1080 pixels available.
In addition to this, the size of the display is a big factor to consider. If you’re using a laptop where the screen is too small, it can make it difficult to see all of the smaller details in the game. Most gamers tend to use laptops that are 14” or larger.
Chep gaming laptops under $300 sometimes come with both SSD and a hard drive, while others come with either an SSD memory or hard drive. If the SSD on a gaming laptop is below 128 GB, it’s more likely that loading times for games will be increased.
Similarly to RAM, you may want to consider whether the storage on your chosen laptop can be upgraded. If so, you can add storage later on at a time that’s more convenient for you and prevent your games from slowing down.
Gamers usually like to have a wide variety of connectivity options as it lets them connect monitors, controllers, keyboards, and any other necessary devices. Be sure to think about the kinds of devices you’d like to use while gaming to make sure that you find a compatible laptop.
For example, some gamers prefer to use specific keyboards instead of the keypad on the laptop. In this case, you’d want to consider whether the keyboard connects through Bluetooth or a USB port and make sure that the laptop you’re interested in enables you to connect easily.
The battery life of budget laptops can sometimes be a little disappointing. However, you can still find options that last for many hours if you’re interested in gaming on the go. Those of you who are going to primarily play from home may not be too concerned with the battery life of a laptop.
Furthermore, gaming usually takes up more battery compared to other tasks. Therefore, you’ll want to take this into consideration as the stated battery life could be significantly less if you’re constantly gaming without using a charger.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best gaming laptop under $300?
Dell Inspiron 15 I3567-3276BLK-PUS is one of the best gaming laptops under $300 due to how it comes with a 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor that has a dual-core system. There’s also 8 GB of RAM which works well with the i5 processor to let you game smoothly.
What to expect from a gaming laptop under $300?
$300 is a tighter budget when it comes to gaming laptops as they simply don’t have the kinds of specs that you need to run the more demanding games. Having said that, you can still use these laptops to have a lot of fun gaming if you’re a more casual player.
Is a $300 gaming laptop good enough for gaming?
A $300 laptop can be good enough for more casual gamers. When it comes to playing the more complex games, you’d need to increase the budget to have a more advanced CPU and graphics card, as well as more RAM to handle more demanding games.
Is a $300 gaming laptop good enough for everyday use?
Absolutely. A $300 laptop can be great for everyday use, depending on how you’re going to be using it most of the time. When it comes to basic tasks, such as web browsing, article writing, and researching, you can work productively. You can also use these types of laptops for casual gaming.
Is a cheap gaming laptop under $300 reliable?
Cheap gaming laptops under $300 can be reliable, so long as you keep your expectations in check and know what features to look out for.
What are some of the best brands for laptops under $300?
HP, Acer, Dell, Asus, and Lenovo are among some of the best brands for gaming laptops under $300. While Apple and Microsoft are popular brands, they don’t offer laptops for this price range.
Which operating system is best for gaming laptops under $300?
Since Apple doesn’t offer laptops for under $300, the only operating systems that are available for these laptops are Chrome OS and Windows. Both of these operating systems have simple interfaces that make them super easy to use so that they don’t distract from your gaming.
When it comes to gaming, consoles are the top choice of buyers. However, if you wish to experience the authentic quality that a game brings to the table, laptops are the way to go. As with desktops, all the top-notch gaming laptops are configured specifically to deliver premium gaming performance. At the least, they all feature a bigger screen size (15-19 inches), with a decent resolution and long battery life. Additionally, they are powered by a third-generation Intel Core processor. For a premium audio experience, get one of the best PC gaming headsets we reviewed here.