Best Gaming Laptop Under 500 – You are now just a few clicks away from your new gaming laptop under $500 so, if you haven’t already click on check price after any of the summaries to see more about the notebook on Amazon.
Sure, you won’t be able to play the latest AAA games on 60 fps on high settings with these laptops.
But if you want to enjoy some less demanding games or are happy with playing the demanding games on low, then one of the gaming laptops under 500 above is just for you.
Enjoy your new gaming laptop under 500.
the blog is over. All the products mentioned here rated as the Best gaming laptop under 500 dollars. So no more lame excuses to avoid them, search and find the suitable one according to your own needs. I wish you luck on laptop hunt. Hope you get the best one.
With this list of the best gaming laptops under $500, make sure you get the most suitable among them and have the best gaming experience of your life!
It is suggested that let us know which one you picked in the comments below and share this article with your friends on social media.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
back to menu ↑
- 【15.6" Non-touch FHD Display】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display,
- 【AMD Ryzen Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache),
- 【8GB RAM and 256GB Storage】8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Back-lit Keyboard,
- 【Operating System and Ports】Windows 10 Home in S mode 64-bit, English (Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home); 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 Ports, 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth
back to menu ↑
- Amd Ryzen 5 2500U mobile Processor with Radeon Vega8 Graphics
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4[32GB], (additional memory sold separately)
- 1 TB 5400 RPM [SATA] (HDD), Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- 15.6-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare, LED-Backlit Display
- Be more productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done
- Max Memory: 16 GB
back to menu ↑
- 【15.6” High-definition Screen 】HP 15.6-inch diagonal HD Screen (1366 x 768), SVA, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit. Marxsol Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 【AMD Ryzen 3 3250U】2.6 GHz base clock, up to 3.5 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB L2 cache, 2 cores, Beats intel i5-7200U Performace, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 【 8GB DDR4 RAM + 128GB SSD +1TB HDD】 Plenty of high-bandwidth 8GB RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 128GB solid state drive + 1TB HDD. While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 【 Windows 10 】Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
- 【 Authorized Marxsol Bundle 】 14.10 x 9.50 x 0.70 Inches, 3.83 lbs. 1x power connector; 1 multi-format SD media card reader, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, Silver + Marxsol Cable Accessories Included
back to menu ↑
5.ASUS Chromebook Flip C434
- 14 inch Touchscreen FHD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13inch laptop footprint.
- The FHD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode.
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor (up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or run lots of apps, this has the power to get it all done with ease.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1s Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a super bright backlit keyboard.
- The lightweight (3lbs) all-aluminum metal body makes the C434 both durable and beautiful for a timeless look that will never go out of style.
back to menu ↑
- ▌Upgraded ▌Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, from Base Model with Specis 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD. 1-years warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from BROAGE, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. CPU: 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Display: 15.6 in Full HD LED touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support; Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics. 720p HD webcam Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory; Hard Drive: 128GB Solid State Drive. This electronic gift, holiday gift offers a good experience for watching videos, browsing the web, remote work, or study from home.
- Connectivity: 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Ports: 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 x USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x HDMI; 720p HD webcam
- ▌Authorized BROAGE Bundle ▌Bundled with BROAGE 3 In 1 Design Stylus (Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen + USB 3.0 64GB Flash Drive), Authorized Sellers ONLY. OS: Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 64-bit, English; Color: Slate Gray; Fingerprint Reader; non-backlit Keyboard.
back to menu ↑
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768), No optical Driver
- Intel Dual Core i5-7200U 2.50 GHz, Boost up to 3.10 GHz, 3M Cache
- 20GB Memory (4GB DDR4 RAM + 16GB Intel Optane), 1TB HDD Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620, Multi-format Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Webcam, HDMI, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, headphone/speaker/line-out jack, Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
- Windows 10 64-Bit Home, Stereo Dual speakers, 8-Hours Battery, Color: Ash Silver/Smoke Gray
back to menu ↑
- 【12.2 Inch Laptop】12.2 inch FHD WUXGA LED Display (1920 x 1200) with Touch Screen Panel with built-in 720p camera, Intel HD Graphics 400
- 【Dual-Core m3-7Y30】 Intel Core m3 Processor 7Y30 (1.00 GHz up to 2.60 GHz, 4 MB L3 Cache), 2-cell lithium-ion, up to 8 hours battery life mixed-use
- 【High Speed】RAM is upgraded to 4GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Enormous Space】Hard Drive is upgraded to 64GB eMMC provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 【NexiGo Bundle】 Bundled with NexiGo 32GB MicroSD Card, offers cost-effective portable solution instantly boosting available storage space for your laptop, Sellers ONLY. 2 x USB-C, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x MicroSD Multi-media Card Reader, 1 x Headphone out/Mic-in Combo. 1-Year NexiPC Limited Warranty | View description and warranty section below for more details.
back to menu ↑
9.Premium Dell Latitude
back to menu ↑
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- The rugged and flexible 360 degree high strength zinc alloy hinge and 11.6" HD+ touchscreen lets you use the C213 in tablet stand or laptop mode and has 2 cameras for endless possibilities
- Rugged and lightweight Mil-STD-810G construction protects the C213 from drops and accidents as well as spills with a liquid resistant keyboard design
- Unlock the power of Chromebooks with access to your favorite Chrome Web Store apps like Google Docs and it is Google Play Store/Android app ready
- Starts up in seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a long battery life rated up to 12 hours*. Only ASUS-authorized technicians should remove the battery inside the device
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Laptop Under 500- BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
AMD Ryzen CPU
In the best gaming laptops under $500, the most common processor is the AMD Ryzen 3 CPU. Another common alternative to the AMD Ryzen 3 is the 8th generation Intel Core i3-8145U. If you compare the performance between the two, you’ll see that the Intel has around 27% higher effective speed.back to menu ↑
These days a solid state drive (SSD) is the standard storage option in the best gaming laptops under $500. Compared to a standard hard drive (HDD), an SSD will give you much faster performance. Another advantage of having a solid state drive instead of a regular hard drive, is that it will consume less power, which leads to longer battery life.back to menu ↑
Since most of the best gaming laptops under $500 focus on energy-efficient components, such as integrated graphics cards, they will generally have better battery life than more high-end gaming laptops. More expensive gaming laptops often have just around 2 hours of battery life on high load. Gaming laptops under $500 will usually handle 5+ hours before you need to plug it in.back to menu ↑
Full HD Display
In a gaming notebook for around 500 dollars, you should expect a full HD display. Full HD or 1920 x 1080 resolution will make a big difference both when playing games and for productivity. When it comes to size, the most common screen size is a 15.6-inch display. However, you can often find laptops with smaller screen sizes in the 500 dollar price range.back to menu ↑
The right GPU
There is one thing that will make or break your next gaming notebook for less than 500 USD:
The graphics card. The graphics card is the difference between playing your favorite game on low with lag vs. a smooth gaming experience.
Gaming laptops under $500 have an integrated GPU. This means you won’t be able to play the latest games with high frame rates. If you want to run demanding games at glorious 60 FPS, then a gaming laptop under 500 won’t be enough. For that, a gaming laptop under 1000 is your best choice.
There is a massive difference between low-end integrated graphics cards and the GPUs you’ll find in the laptops on this list. We have specifically selected laptops that can run games smoothly.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Core-i5 processor good for gaming?
In 2019, Core-i5 processors are a bare minimum requirement for most of the games. Therefore, it is good enough to enjoy the game.
How much RAM is mandatory for gaming?
There is no such thing as mandatory for gaming. You can play games with any reasonable RAM. However, from a gaming perspective, you need at least 8 GB of RAM to run games smoothly.
What is the best company to get a dedicated graphics card from?
Although highly debatable, the top companies that make the best graphics cards for gaming are Nvidia and AMD.
Can you run games without a dedicated graphic card?
Yes. You can run games without a dedicated graphics card but at lower settings and a lower frame rate, comparatively.
How to upgrade RAM and storage on a laptop?
The procedure can be different for different laptops. However, the general method is to open the compartment beneath the laptop and replace or add the parts you want to. Make sure you do not damage the laptop in the process.
We recently received a question from a reader asking: “I want to purchase a gaming laptop under $500. Is it possible to get a good gaming machine under this range?”
And well, here is a list of all the powerful gaming machines under $500. Even to our surprise, we were able to find such good options in the range. No one could ever have thought to try out the 3D intensive games on this tiny device that costs less than $500.