As an Amazon Associate We earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Best Laptop For League of Legends Under 500 – we have done all the hard part for the users and have listed out the most powerful and a complete value for money gaming laptops under $500. Each laptop in the list above excels over one another in terms of either one or more specs. However, we suggest our readers to go through the entire list before making their choice to find their perfect next laptop.
You are now just a few clicks away from your new gaming laptop under $500 so, if you haven’t already click on check price after any of the summaries to see more about the notebook on Amazon.
We hope this gaming laptop buying guide help you in buying the best gaming laptop under 500 dollars for yourself. Please get back to us again for an updated list of laptops.
Best Laptop For League of Legends Under 500 – ROUND UP
Buying a gaming laptop under $500 can be quite subjective. Evidently, at this budget one cannot expect the laptop to run most graphic-intensive games at higher frame rates because $500 is still a starting range to buy the gaming laptop.
1. Acer Aspire 5
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
2. HP 15-dy1036nr
- Your career essential: With Wi-Fi 6 (2x) and Bluetooth(R) 5 connections, HP True Vision HD webcam and an integrated numeric keypad, this 15-inch laptop has all the essential features you need for a productive work day whether you're in the office or at home
- Design and style with performance to match: Stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design
- BIOS Recovery and Protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from bootup issues
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080); 82% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Fast bootup with solid-state drive & higher bandwidth memory: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a speedier experience with the internal 256 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 SSD, and higher bandwidth, speed and efficiency with 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB, not upgradable)
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), up to 6 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- Thin, light and portable (unpackaged): 14.11 inches (W) x 9.53 inches (D) x 0.71 inches (H); 3.75 pounds
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered laptop
- Operating system and warranty: Windows 10 Home and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com
3. Lenovo Ideapad 330
- Display: 15.6" 1366 x 768 (HD) LED backlight display
- Cpu: intelpentium silver CPU N5000 (1.1GHz, up to 2.7GHz)
- Ram: 4GB DDR4-2400 memory
- Storage: 500GB SATA hard drive
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600/ HDMI
- OS : Windows 10
4. HP 14
- AMD Dual Core Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6GHz, up to 3.5GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid Sata Drive, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge Touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, HDMI, RJ-45
5. ASUS VivoBook 15
- 15.6 inch full HD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Intel core i3-8145U processor (4M Cache, upto 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB RAM and 128GB M.2 SSD; Windows 10 in S mode (switchable to windows 10 home)
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows hello.Bluetooth 4.1
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C , USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (USB transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
6. Lenovo Ideapad 320
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core processor 1.10GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.40GHz)
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM RAM expandable to 8GB, 1TB HD
- DVDRW, HDMI, Bluetooth, Integrated Webcam
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home
7. Lenovo Ideapad 330S
- 15.6" HD TN Narrow-bezels Energy-efficient LED-backlit Widescreen (1366 x 768) Display
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U 2.20GHz Dual-Core Processor (4MB SmartCache, up to 3.40GHz), Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Upgraded to 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 256GB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
- Built-in HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone, Stereo Speakers, Wireless-AC and Bluetooth Combo, Fast Charging, Windows 10 Home, 4.12 Pounds
8. Lenovo Flex 14
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with quick recharge technology to power your laptop computer up to 80%
- The (sold separately) Active Pen lets you draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- The Flex 14 notebook also includes 2 USB ports, 1 USB-C port, a card reader, HDMI port, and audio jack
- The 14" Hd (1366 x 768), 220 nits, 10-point touchscreen display is ideal for productivity or Creativity,
- Convenient TrueBlock privacy shutter allows you to physically close your webcam when you're not using it
- Comprehensive protection with Windows 10 helps protect against viruses, malware, and ransomware
9. Lenovo – IdeaPad 3
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (1.2 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz with Turbo Boost, 2 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache)
- 15.6“ FHD LED Backlit anti-glare Laptop Display (1920x1080), Intel UHD Graphics, 256GB SSD, 8GB DDR4
- 802.11AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 5.0, Card Reader, Dolby Audio with Stereo Speakers
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack
- Full-size Island-style Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 2-cell lithium_ion, 3.74lb, Platinum Grey
10. Dell Inspiron 14 3000
- Latest and Powerful Intel Pentium Gold Processor 5405U (2MB Cache, 2.3 GHz) Ultra-low-voltage platform, Quad-Core, Eight-way processing provides Maximum high-efficiency power to go. Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics with shared graphics memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 14.0-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display, Stunning screen delivers a clear, bright image that's easy on the eyes.
- Ram is upgraded up to 16GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing and advanced multitasking , Hard Drive is upgraded up to 512GB SSD for delivering fast start-up time and data access. SSD works much faster than HDD. So it will improve the whole performance of a PC.System also comes with a 1TB HDD for plenty of storage room (Optional).
- Intel UHD Graphics 610; Qualcomm DW1810, 1 x 1, 802.11ac with Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.1.
- Windows 10 home. 802.11ac Wifi and Bluetooth, 3-Cell 42WHr Battery, TELA Store 32GB USB Drive: Authorized Seller only.
Gaming laptops have become better as notebook systems offer up different systems and ever-increasing functionality benchmarks. Gone will be the days whenever a serious Personal computer gamer would have fun at the thought of using a mobile computer for gaming. While Personal gaming computers still hold hook advantage over video gaming laptops (primarily with regards to upgrading), gaming notebook computers now provide a viable alternative, also for hardcore Laptop or computer gamers.
If your next computer purchase is a gaming laptop, you should think about or look into these five things to make sure you’re getting the very best bang for your buck.
Another essential feature from the gaming laptop is usually RAM, and it will determine how quick your mobile computer will run. You need at the very least 8GB of Memory to play just about all games, but countless gaming laptops right now include 8 or even more Gigs of Memory. Check the sort of RAM, DDR4 will undoubtedly be faster. Make an effort to get just as much RAM as it is possible to afford and rates have been continuously decreasing lately so you can get plenty of RAM to take care of most games.
To make your notebook computer as quick probable, it needs to truly have a lot of Ram memory as this can decide the amount of graphics that it could handle anytime. The more Ram memory you have, the higher as the most the gaming laptop computers come with at the very least 4GB but can head out of up to 8GB in this price range. Insurance firms less RAM you’re placing restrictions around the laptop to try out certain games because the graphics will never be attempting to its full potential.
SSD Hard Drives
Many gamers choose SATA HDD, SSD gives them higher functionality, especially for excessive bandwidth applications, for example, multi-player gaming. Furthermore, recent gaming laptop computers are now sporting several hard drives that may offer up for the Terabytes of storage area.
SSDs are most likely the continuing future of game playing, but these are actually just very costly. SSDs haven’t any moving parts so that they are considered considerably more reliable than a typical hard disk drive with movable elements that may crash.
Display and Visuals
Gaming laptops are concerning the visuals and amusement features, which means you want to examine the image quality along with the sound quality. Top-quality gaming laptops today come with complete 1080p exhibits, and Blu-ray Disc drives to offer the very best in viewing enjoyment. You should check out the display dimensions and resolution to be sure you’re not frustrated.
A high-resolution display screen is the essential dependence on a gaming notebook computer with the quality should be at the very least 1280 by 1024. The perfect screen size for the machine, such as this would 17-inches wide. The features you will need to consider in the display screen are native image resolution, aspect ratio, compare, viewing perspective, and size.
Gaming laptops have finally become popular not merely with gamers but with those that wish a high-performance laptop computer for intensive visual and video do the job. They are turning out to be desktop replacements for most PC consumers and their work with is not limited just to gaming.
It doesn’t matter how they’re used, if you need a superior video gaming rig, just comply with the five suggestions mentioned above to assist you in finding a laptop computer which will be able to take care of all your components demands and functionality levels to meet up your gaming wants.[/su_service]
The dedicated design credit card drains out a lot of battery power. If you’re always on the road, consider investing in the high power battery that may last at the very least 6 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What laptops can run League of Legends?
Even though the game doesn’t have very many requirements, we’re sure you could benefit from one of these best laptops for LOL.
What is the best gaming laptop under 500?
There are plenty of alternatives when it comes to good gaming laptops and some of them come as cheap as $300 or less.
What gaming laptop should I buy?
Explore more options from this best gaming laptop guide to see some amazing devices with equally amazing specs.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.