Best Laptop for Streaming Video -Live streaming is now respectable and profession and unlike any profession, it also needs good equipment to increase the efficiency of the process. The list of the laptops that we have curated will serve this purpose and we have ensured to include different models with different hardware specifications.
If you are a professional streamer or wanting to be one, then you can consider one of these models and they are guaranteed to last longer and serve their purpose without any issue. We hope that these laptops will help you improve your live streaming efficiency.
The best laptop for live streaming as per our opinion is the Acer predator Helios, because of its extraordinary useful hardware integration like a dual-fan cooling system and a high-powered graphics card which is mostly used for graphic processing and streaming.
one can also choose the HP Spectre x360 which is a very classic laptop and can be used for various other purposes. It also has a stylus and the touchscreen system, which is an excellent feature for online streaming. The above list provides you with 10 best laptops for live streaming. You can choose as per your opinion and choices, as all the laptops are specially designed for online streaming. If there is no restriction to your pocket then ASUS ZEN BOOK PRO DUO is also a good optionback to menu ↑
- Four versatile modes: Easily convert from laptop mode to tablet, stand or tent mode for notetaking, drawing and other daily activities that feel as natural as pen on paper
- Connect in more ways: Whether it's online chatting or professional video meetings, the solid Wi-Fi 6 connection is up to the task, and the HP wide vision HD webcam with dual array microphone lets you see in wide-angle clarity so you can feel closer
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal full HD, IPS, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, multi touch-enabled, edge-to-edge glass touch screen display (1920 x 1080); 80% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Fast bootup with solid-state drive & higher bandwidth memory: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a speedier experience with the internal 512 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 SSD, and higher bandwidth, speed and efficiency with 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB, not upgradable)
- Battery life: Up to 9 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), up to 6 hours and 45 minutes (video playback), up to 9 hours and 45 minutes (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP fast charge
- Amazon Alexa voice service: Listen to music, get news, manage smart home devices and enable any of more than 50K skills – all hands-free using Amazon Alexa on your 2-in-1 laptop
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your 2-in-1 laptop, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this Energy Star(R) certified, Epeat(R) Silver registered HP Pavilion x360 14 Laptops
back to menu ↑
2.Lenovo Yoga 710-15
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U (2. 5GHz, 3M Cache, Turbo up to 3. 10 GHz, Dual Core, Four Threads), 8 GB DDR4 memory, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620.
- 15. 6" Full HD 1920 x 1080 10-point multitouch screen; 360-degree flip-and-fold design; LED backlight.
- Weighs 4. 45 lbs. and measures 0. 7" thin; Ultraportable design, omitting the DVD/CD drive for compact form factor. 4-cell lithium-polymer battery.
- Fingerprint reader, HD webcam with two microphones; WiFi 802. 11 ac; Bluetooth 4. 1; USB 3. 0; Headphone/microphone combo jack; 2 x JBL stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium.
- Windows 10 Home, 8 hour battery life.
back to menu ↑
3.Acer Predator Helios
- 【Upgraded Configuration】Its seal box is opened during upgrade for better performance. Substantial high-bandwidth 32GB RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. A flash-based 1TB SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery. A 1TB hard drive provides massive amounts of storage for daily backups.
- 【10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor, up to 5.0 GHz】10th Gen Intel Core processor-powered systems take a huge leap forward in gaming, streaming and creativity, pushing a smooth, detailed, and vivid experience on highly portable devices. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- 【17.3" Widescreen IPS LED-Backlit FHD Display】 The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Supports 1080p content. Energy-efficient LED backlight. The 144Hz panel enables true high-FPS gameplay capable of keeping up with competitive gaming at the highest level. RGB Backlit keyboard for easy typing in dim or dark locations.
- 【NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q graphics】Backed by 8GB GDDR6 dedicated video memory for an ultrafast, advanced GPU to fuel your games. Delivers physically accurate shadows, reflections, and lighting. Advanced memory, performance boosts, and processing technologies make these GPUs the perfect weapon for hardcore gamers.
- 【Woov Accessory Bundle】Bundled with Woov Mouse Pad featuring high-quality cloth surface promotes smooth mouse gliding and enhanced precision.
back to menu ↑
4.Acer Aspire 7
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h 6-Core Processor (Up to 4. 5GHz)
- NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 3 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Backlit keyboard | LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | wireless: 802. 11AC Wi-Fi featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz)
back to menu ↑
5.Newest Dell G5 15.6
- 【Display】15.6 inch FHD(1920x1080) 300nits WVA Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display(non-touch), 60Hz refresh rate
- 【10th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor】10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 cores), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】RAM Is 16GB DDR4 Memory For Multitasking Adequate High-Bandwidth RAM To Smoothly Run Multiple Applications And Browser Tabs All At Once; Hard Drive Is 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【Tech Specs】1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headset jack, 2 x SuperSpeed USB 2.0, 1 x Wedge lock slot, 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet, 1 x USB-C with DisplayPort Alt-Mode
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home-The Windows 10 Home operating system offers built-in security and app like Mail, Calendar, Photo, Microsoft Edge, and more to help keep you safe and productive
back to menu ↑
- 15 6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LCD Touch Screen
- Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
- Intel 10th Generation Core i7-1065G7 CPU To Iris Plus graphics
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 1 TB M 2 Nm SSD (512 GB x2)
- 80WH Lithium Battery (up to 17 hours)
back to menu ↑
7.XIDU Tour Pro
- 【Full-view Touch Display】 Ultra-narrow bezel only 4.9 MM, 85% screen-to-body ratio, delivering a massive view for a 12.5" screen. 2K IPS (2560x1440) 10-point touchscreen, 180-degree convertible hinge, sharing the crystal clear and vivid media with your friends whenever and wherever
- 【Premium & Classy】 Tour Pro touchscreen laptop has an ultra-slim body in space grey magnalium material, only 0.6 inches thickness, and 2.65 lbs weight, full-size backlit keyboard, making it both stylish and portable, keeping you mobile at work and play
- 【Fast & Powerful】 Windows 10 Home OS pre-installed, featuring 8th Gen Intel Celeron 3867U processor, 8GB LPDDR3, and 128GB eMMC storage offer you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience. The 39 Wh best-in-class battery, keeps you powered-up for up to 8 hours
- 【One-Touch Power Button】 Your fingerprint is your password. Log in to your laptop computer in less than one second with the fingerprint reader. Enabled with Windows Hello, it's the fastest, most secure way to sign in to Windows devices without a password
- 【Comprehensive Connectivity】 Including USB Type-C (USB-C), USB 3.0, and a microSD card reader for hassle-free compatibility with current peripherals, displays, and projectors
back to menu ↑
- Display: 15.6" FHD, 4.9mm Ultra Thin Bezel Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 144Hz 7ms 72% NTSC 1920x1080 16:9 | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: New Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz (6 Cores)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 8G GDDR5
- RAM: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2400MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 256GB SSD NVMe (PCIE Gen3x4)
- Special Features: Ultra Thin Bezel | VR Ready | Steel series Per Key RGB Customizable Keyboard | Thunderbolt 3 Ready | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer N1550 Combo (2*2 ac)
- Max Memory: 32 GB
back to menu ↑
9.Dell Inspiron 5000
- 15. 6 inch Touchscreen LED-Backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (1. 3 GHz base frequency up to 3. 9 GHz, 8MB cache, 4 cores)
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 2x USB 3. 1 Gen 1, 1x USB 2. 0, 1x HDMI, 1x Media Card Reader, 1x Combo Headphone/Microphone Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
back to menu ↑
- A best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet
- More power — now with the new 8th Generation Intel Core processor
- Ultra-slim and light, starting at just 1.70 pounds. All-day battery life, with up to 13.5 hours of video playback
back to menu ↑
We’ve mostly gone through what you need to know when looking for a streaming laptop but we’ve also added some minimum specs for you to see what you should be looking for at the very minimum.
- At least 1080p Screen resolution.
- IPS or OLED Panel type.
- 8-16GB of RAM.
- SSD storage for quick boot ups.
- Minimum of 7 hour battery life.
- Bluetooth and 1/8th inch jack for audio.
- Intel i3 or Ryzen 3 Processor.
As long as your new laptop meets these specifications as a bare minimum then you should have a great streaming experience.
You won’t experience stuttering, buffering, waiting to open browsers/apps or the dreaded loading icon (as long as your internet can keep up).back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I live stream using a laptop?
Yes, live streaming on a laptop is possible and it can be done even on an entry-level laptop. However, one might need to have a powerful laptop to gave gaming-related live streams.
Can one live stream using a MacBook?
Both MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air can be used for live streaming and even some of the live streaming apps are also available for free.
Can one live stream with the stock web camera?
Most of the laptops come with a 720p low-resolution web-camera. Theoretically, it is possible to live stream using the stock web camera. However, if you want high-resolution streaming, then you might have to use an external webcam with a higher resolution.
Is live streaming profitable?
Yes, people make a ton of money using live streaming. Some amount comes from advertisements and some from brand endorsements.
How much RAM should a laptop used for live streaming have?
Make sure that it has at least 4GB RAM, although we recommend at least 8GB to be on the safer side.
Should a live streaming laptop have a dedicated GPU?
If you are planning to live stream a game, then it should have a dedicated GPU.
Should live streaming laptop has touch screen support?
It is better to get a laptop with touch screen support. However, one can also stream on a non-touch screen laptop without any issue.
This has its pros and cons. The obvious benefit here is that an 11.6″ laptop is smaller and lighter. Therefore, it is a lot more convenient to carry it around.
The drawback is that you can’t watch movies from a distance. You will have to keep the laptop close to you to enjoy the movie watching experience. This also means that it’ll be very difficult to watch videos with a friend or two.
With that said, this laptop in itself is an absolute beauty. This is one of a few Chromebooks that offers convertible mechanism. As such, this laptop can essentially turn into an Android tablet as soon as you rotate it 360 degrees.
Besides that, the internal hardware is typical of a Chromebook: extremely weak. It offers an entry level MediaTek processor designed for compact mobile devices. In addition to that, it offers a decent 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of eMMC.