As an Amazon Associate We earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Best Touchscreen Laptop Under 600 – Choosing the right 2-in-1 laptop can be challenging with limited knowledge. If you want to choose the best model, you should know the basics of a laptop that I have discussed below to help you make a better decision.
So these are our top picks of best laptops under $600 which we have found after doing extreme research on it. You will get thousands of laptops in this budget but not every laptop gives you the best performance and worth to spend your hard earned money on it. Above all the laptops is value for your money which you can buy right now without any worry and we are sure it’s worth every single penny.
Let’s take a look at all the features that you should take care about while choosing a laptop.
Best Touchscreen Laptop Under 600 – ROUND UP
While tablets are easy to carry around, not everyone prefers them. So here where the top 10 best touchscreen laptops in 2020 in several price range for those who prefer a touch screen display on their laptops. Some of these laptops are traditional while some are 2-in-1, which means you can use them as tablets or laptops with Windows 10 on them.back to menu ↑
1. HP 14-inch Touchscreen Laptop
- The HP 14 looks great no matter where you go, thanks to a micro-edge BrightView backlit HD touchscreen display. An ultra-narrow bezel delivers a 78% screen-to-body ratio, maximizing display size without adding unnecessary bulk.
- On-the-go computing is lightweight and powered up for productivity with the HP 14 laptop. A reliable AMD Ryzen 3 processor and Radeon graphics deliver hardy performance when streaming, surfing, or getting work done. Plus, the convenient touchscreen interface gives you the means to do more, faster.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking. Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. 256GB Solid State Drive. Save files fast and store more data.
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively uses Microsoft-verified apps from the Windows Store to keep you running fast and secure day in and day out. Enjoy the Windows you know, Microsoft-verified apps delivered via the Windows Store, and the convenience of the cloud.
- A long-lasting 8-hour battery means you can continue your work with ease and peace of mind throughout the day. When it’s time to plug in, you’ll be ready in no time thanks to HP Fast Charge technology. (Battery life varies by configuration, operating conditions, and other factors. Maximum battery capacity decreases with time and use.)
back to menu ↑
2. ASUS F512DA-EB51
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2, USB 2.0, HDMI, and Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
back to menu ↑
3. XIDU PhilBook Max 14.1
back to menu ↑
4. Pavilion X360
- Latest 10th Generation Intel Dual-Core Core i3-1005G1 CPU at 1.2GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.4GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 4MB Caches.
- 14" Diagonal HD SVA Anti-Glare Micro-Edge WLED-Backlit Touch Screen (1366 x 768); 360° flip-and-fold design
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking; 128GB solid state drive (SSD)
- HDMI output expands your viewing options; Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac); Built-in HD webcam with dual array microphone
- Windows 10 Home in S mode. No Optical Drive.
back to menu ↑
5. Acer Aspire 5 A515-55T
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) widescreen LED backlit Touch Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Windows 10 Home
back to menu ↑
6. Acer Spin 3
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor at 1.0GHz
- 256 GB SSD, 8GB RAM
- Touchscreen 14" Widescreen IPS LED-backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display
- model SP314-54N-58Q7
- Bonus Acer Protective Sleeve and Rechargeable Stylus
back to menu ↑
7. ProBook x360 G1
- This product is new and includes a 365 day manufacturer warranty
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core 1.1GHz processor
- 11.6" HD LED Touchscreen with 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity
- 4GB DDR3 memory - For multitasking power
- 64GB Solid State Drive eMMC for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience
- USB 3.0 has transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel HD Graphics 500
- Wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11ac wireless connection, Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3s players
- Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video
back to menu ↑
8. HP 15.6
- Powered by latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor @ 1.00GHz (4 Cores, 6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz); Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support Display; Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking; 512GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e), Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English; Natural silver
back to menu ↑
9. Acer Aspire 3
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6" Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that's easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz); 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB; 256GB NVMe SSD; No SD or micro SD slots; No Optical Drive.
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyView LED-backlit non-touch Display; Intel UHD Graphics
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack; standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45);
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3x9.7x0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
back to menu ↑
10. Lenovo IdeaPad 3
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
back to menu ↑
People like you who need a laptop look for the most updated and fast laptop with the most outstanding features. All these features will be discussed further. These best laptops under $600 are portable laptops used by many people having the ability to easily handle their daily works.
So, when you have planned to buy a laptop under a budget of $600 which is suitable for you according to your needs. Now it’s time to find the best affordable laptop. Thus for your ease, we have listed some of the 11 best laptops under $600 along with their in-depth reviews including their pros and cons.
2-in-1 laptops range from cheap to expensive but this article talks about only worthwhile models below the 600 mark. Now, this can be a challenging task for a beginner to choose a best-performing 2-in-1 laptop in such a lower price tag.
There are several factors to look for when it comes to the selection of a great 2-in-1 laptop. That said, I have done the hard work for you and have crafted this list of top 2-in-1 laptops after analyzing all the possible solutions available.
The most important element in a laptop is the RAM memory. If you are going to use the laptop for heavy applications, make sure to get one that has a minimum of 8GB or 16GB of RAM. As we are discussing the list of the laptop under $600 so you may rarely see any option available in this price tag. But the list above contains a few laptops like this which you can choose.
A laptop totally depends on a processor. A more powerful processor you have, the more processing power it can give you to deal with different requirements. This is the list of laptops under $600 so the majority of laptops you will see in this category will fall in i3, i5, and i7 category. Again, it depends on the usage that which processor a laptop should have. But if you are dealing with heavy applications like Photoshop, or Illustrator then try getting one that comes with the higher processor.
The display is an interesting part of a convertible laptop. These laptops can be used as a laptop as well as a tablet. Now, the display should be a touchscreen or there’s no point of a laptop to be a 2-in-1. And, the bigger the display is the more enjoyable it can be for you either you want it for just movies or for business needs. Every laptop we have selected for you in this list is FHD so you can get the best display laptop in this price tag from the list above.
Storage is important if you are a professional photographer who tends to store all the data recorded from the camera on the laptop. For this purpose, convertible laptops under $600 won’t be able to give enough storage. But if you are just getting the laptop for casual needs like PowerPoint presentations or college assignments, then you won’t get a problem with storage. The majority of laptops selected above are with a minimum of 64GB and maximum with 512GB solid-state drives. So you can go through the list to see which one is ideal for you.
This is not a highly important factor of a convertible laptop but it does matter. A laptop should have common connectivity options like HDMI port, Display Port, USB 3.1 port, USB Type-c ports that will not be available commonly, USB 2.0 ports, and a headphone jack.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best 2 in 1 Laptop 2021?
2 in 1 laptop gives you two options. They’re laptops, and you can detach their screen or fold the screen to make it a tablet. The best 2 in 1 laptop in 2021 are HP Elite dragonfly, Dell XPS 13, and ASUS Chromebook flip.
What is the best budget, 2 in 1 Laptop?
There are different 2 in 1 budget laptops available in the market. HP Pavilion X360, Dell Inspiron 14, Lenovo IdeaPad C340 are the best budget 2 in 1 laptop.
What are the best laptops under $600?
There are different laptops available in the market under $600 price tag. But the best laptops under $600 are Acer Aspire 5, ASUS Vivo Book S15, and HP Pavilion 15.
Which is better 2 in 1 or a laptop?
Laptop and tablet both in a single device are called 2 in 1 laptop. There are different 2 in 1 laptops available. The best 2 in 1 laptop are Lenovo Yoga C940, Microsoft surface pro 7, and ASUS ZenBook Flip 14.
Is a 2 in 1 Laptop worth it?
The answer is simple yes. 2 in 1 laptop are worth it because they’re slim and they’ve elegant design. Moreover, they’re easy to carry because of their lightweight. Completing tasks on a 2 in 1 laptop is as easy as pie.
What is the best 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop?
If the laptop is 2 in 1, it will have a touch screen. The best touchscreen laptop is Microsoft surface go, ASUS Chromebook Flip C434, and HP Spectre Folio.
What is the point of a 2 in 1 Laptop?
The point of having a 2 in 1 laptop is ease and convenience. You don’t get convenience with other laptops. 2 in 1 laptop are convertible, you can convert them into a tablet or a laptop. Moreover, they’ve got a touchscreen that you don’t find on another laptop.
What is the best HP 2 in 1 Laptop?
There are different HP 2 in 1 laptop available in the market. The best HP laptops are HP Spectre x360, HP Spectre Folio, HP zBook Studio x360 G5, HP Elite dragonfly, and HP Spectre x360 15.back to menu ↑
HP is mostly known for slim laptops. While Dell is mostly known for highly rated laptops and they came in competition with Apple after their launch of XPS 13. Acer builds high-quality laptops but they are not that slim. While Asus also entered the competition with these highly-rated brands. Let’s see the reviews of the best laptops under $600 first.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.